Go Back   NorCal SVTOA Forums > Featured Forums > News

News Only admins & club oficers can start threads in this forum since these posts show up on the front page (requires admin approval). Members are more then welcome to post followups.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes

Old 10-23-2016, 12:03 PM   #11
dwattsup
BLOWN09
 
dwattsup's Avatar
 
dwattsup is offline
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Pleasanton, CA
Posts: 741
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by me32 View Post
Sounds like your going for the 800hp
Unfortunately with the stock rods I will only add a little more RWHP. I'm only at 690 now with the auto (was 744 with the stick), so I'll probably end up in the low 700's. A couple of pounds more boost but probably not much more timing. I'm setting up for some future mods. We'll see how close I'm to a cage after these mods that will determine the next step. Need to get a job before even thinking about the next mod.
__________________
2009 Shelby GT500
E85 WHIPPLIFIED!
745RWHP/712RWTQ @18psi E85
AED (Installed & Tuned)
10.08@138.84
www.aedhp.com
  Reply With Quote

Old 10-24-2016, 11:53 AM   #12
04COBRA408
El Presidente - Ef
 
04COBRA408's Avatar
 
04COBRA408 is offline
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: San Jose, Ca
Posts: 9,378
Default

exciting stuff!!
what industry are you in?
__________________
Rest in Peace Little Bro
WillieGuzman
4-24-87 - 11-23-12

Juan Moya
"The King Cobra"
11/16/81 - 8/20/05



2016 Mustang GT premium - GT perf pack Recaros 401a steeda ultra lite lowering springs ,JLT intake, Diode Dynamics
Cage ,cams, whipple 2004 COBRA AED tuned
2008 Roush 428R Mustang #87of200 sold
NORCALSVTOA.COM - President
  Reply With Quote

Old 10-25-2016, 08:51 AM   #13
dwattsup
BLOWN09
 
dwattsup's Avatar
 
dwattsup is offline
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Pleasanton, CA
Posts: 741
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 04COBRA408 View Post
exciting stuff!!
what industry are you in?
I do IT Presales, specializing in storage, server, virtualization, converged, hyper-converged, cloud, backup/DR. Things are moving forward on a few interviews this week, so hopefully I'll be back working soon.
__________________
2009 Shelby GT500
E85 WHIPPLIFIED!
745RWHP/712RWTQ @18psi E85
AED (Installed & Tuned)
10.08@138.84
www.aedhp.com
  Reply With Quote

Old 10-25-2016, 10:15 AM   #14
04COBRA408
El Presidente - Ef
 
04COBRA408's Avatar
 
04COBRA408 is offline
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: San Jose, Ca
Posts: 9,378
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwattsup View Post
I do IT Presales, specializing in storage, server, virtualization, converged, hyper-converged, cloud, backup/DR. Things are moving forward on a few interviews this week, so hopefully I'll be back working soon.
awesome. maybe some one sees this and can help out or spread the word to help
__________________
Rest in Peace Little Bro
WillieGuzman
4-24-87 - 11-23-12

Juan Moya
"The King Cobra"
11/16/81 - 8/20/05



2016 Mustang GT premium - GT perf pack Recaros 401a steeda ultra lite lowering springs ,JLT intake, Diode Dynamics
Cage ,cams, whipple 2004 COBRA AED tuned
2008 Roush 428R Mustang #87of200 sold
NORCALSVTOA.COM - President
  Reply With Quote

Old 10-25-2016, 11:03 AM   #15
dwattsup
BLOWN09
 
dwattsup's Avatar
 
dwattsup is offline
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Pleasanton, CA
Posts: 741
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 04COBRA408 View Post
awesome. maybe some one sees this and can help out or spread the word to help
Thanks Ef!
__________________
2009 Shelby GT500
E85 WHIPPLIFIED!
745RWHP/712RWTQ @18psi E85
AED (Installed & Tuned)
10.08@138.84
www.aedhp.com
  Reply With Quote

Old 10-25-2016, 08:59 PM   #16
me32
BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
 
me32's Avatar
 
me32 is offline
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Fairfield
Posts: 9,655
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwattsup View Post
Unfortunately with the stock rods I will only add a little more RWHP. I'm only at 690 now with the auto (was 744 with the stick), so I'll probably end up in the low 700's. A couple of pounds more boost but probably not much more timing. I'm setting up for some future mods. We'll see how close I'm to a cage after these mods that will determine the next step. Need to get a job before even thinking about the next mod.
Looks like the auto made you faster. Even with it eating a little more power. How much boost you going too?
__________________
2008 Shelby GT500
2921 out of 6513 coupes
132 of 314 Alloy Metallic

Shelby Dash Plaque,FRPP TVS Super power pack ,Drag Pack,SVT handling pack,FRPP Cobra Jet TB/MAF/80lb injectors,J&M UCA,LCA,Adj.PHB,SFC,PH A/D,O/R H, DynoMax 3in,CHE, Shelby Rad/HE,VMP 2.59,KB BAP,L&M plenum,BMR KMEMEBER,AED CUSTOM RETURN STYLE FUEL SYSTEM.
91/E85 tune by SHAUN AT AED
700HP/700TQ ON E85
10.78 @ 129MPH 1.644 60FT

2014 Fiesta ST Green Envy Tricoat
2014 Tuxedo Black Fusion

WWW.AEDHP.COM
  Reply With Quote

Old 10-26-2016, 08:26 AM   #17
dwattsup
BLOWN09
 
dwattsup's Avatar
 
dwattsup is offline
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Pleasanton, CA
Posts: 741
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by me32 View Post
Looks like the auto made you faster. Even with it eating a little more power. How much boost you going too?
I'll be going from 15 to 17, which is about the max the Whipple 2.9 can put out efficiently. Can't wait to see what it can do at the track once it's done.
__________________
2009 Shelby GT500
E85 WHIPPLIFIED!
745RWHP/712RWTQ @18psi E85
AED (Installed & Tuned)
10.08@138.84
www.aedhp.com
  Reply With Quote

Old 10-26-2016, 10:24 PM   #18
me32
BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
 
me32's Avatar
 
me32 is offline
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Fairfield
Posts: 9,655
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwattsup View Post
I'll be going from 15 to 17, which is about the max the Whipple 2.9 can put out efficiently. Can't wait to see what it can do at the track once it's done.
Sweet. So you'll be able to run pump gas still on the street.
__________________
2008 Shelby GT500
2921 out of 6513 coupes
132 of 314 Alloy Metallic

Shelby Dash Plaque,FRPP TVS Super power pack ,Drag Pack,SVT handling pack,FRPP Cobra Jet TB/MAF/80lb injectors,J&M UCA,LCA,Adj.PHB,SFC,PH A/D,O/R H, DynoMax 3in,CHE, Shelby Rad/HE,VMP 2.59,KB BAP,L&M plenum,BMR KMEMEBER,AED CUSTOM RETURN STYLE FUEL SYSTEM.
91/E85 tune by SHAUN AT AED
700HP/700TQ ON E85
10.78 @ 129MPH 1.644 60FT

2014 Fiesta ST Green Envy Tricoat
2014 Tuxedo Black Fusion

WWW.AEDHP.COM
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:06 PM.


vBulletin skins developed by: eXtremepixels
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ? 2006-2009 NorCalSVTOA.com All Rights Reserved
Reproduction of any part of this website without express written consent by NorCalSVTOA.com
or it's authorized agents is illegal and strictly prohibited.